With so many new atomizer tank products available, the old Vision eGo and Vivi Nova tanks have not helped Vision remain a market leader in atomizers or clearomizers.
Things may now have changed with the launch of the new MK Tank which has Sub Ohm Capabilities.
Sub Ohm vaping offers cloud chasers the ability to produce massive clouds and plumes of smoke but also drastically increases the flavouring or taste that you get from your e-liquid.
Vision have been quietly working in the background manufacturing atomizer tanks under oem /odm branding. You may well have been vaping with a Vision manufactured atomizer product which actually has a another companies name on it for contractual marketing purposes.
- The MK Tank has a liquid capacity of 4.5ml
- The MK Tank has been designed by a famous American atomizer expert.
- Replacement MK atomizer coils are imported from the USA
- The coil cotton is Japanese and organic.
- The Coil resistance is approx 0.2 Sub Ohm (30W - 100W)
- The Vision MK Tank uses a 510 / eGo threading
- No leaking or burning
- Stainless Steel finish
- Choice of two different drip tips (Carbon Fibre or Stainless with Adjustable Airflow)
These MK Tanks provide a fabulous vape and are designed to be used with Sub Ohm batteries. If you are not familiar with Sub Ohm laws or vaping you should consider researching Sub Ohm laws. Sub Ohm vaping uses a very low resistance and is perceived as possibly dangerous with regards to the electronic equipment being used in the way it is.